Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

― Scapes Showcasetreelines at morning

Landscapes, cityscapes, skyscapes, seascapes, starscapes, panoramas
PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

treelines at morning

Post by PietFrancke »

not real early, not all that nice, but the clouds were interesting, so definitely worth a snap and share.
cloud1.jpg
cloud1.jpg
edit - the site lately seems messed up in that it doubles the first image and in edit, the html for the last image is not present, yet it displays... there is a disconnect somewhere..
Attachments
cloud2.jpg

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus

Post by minniev »

These are lovely. I am so jealous of the clouds and light. They are the keys to the beauty of these images, guiding the eye down and to the right in each, though in different ways. Beautifully executed, Piet.

Yes the site is squirming under the weight of the last server update. Duck has been tinkering and some of the tinkering may solve problems or create more. Perhaps this is a case of the latter. I am still getting error messages at every "submit" click. But yet, the posts actually appear, even though the error message says they won't. I hope it gets sorted soon, very frustrating.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus

Post by PietFrancke »

here is the "text" of the first post on this thread - what I see when I hit Edit between the *******. I will misspell attachment so that it doesn't put the image up...

not real early, not all that nice, but the clouds were interesting, so definitely worth a snap and share. [axxachment=1]cloud1.jpg[/axxachment][axxachment=1]cloud1.jpg[/axxachment]

edit - the site lately seems messed up in that it doubles the first image and in edit, the html for the last image is not present, yet it displays... there is a disconnect somewhere..

Psjunkie
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by Psjunkie »

cool clouds.....my favorite is the last with that beautiful light..you enhanced it well

PietFrancke
Mentoris Magnus
Mentoris Magnus

Post by PietFrancke »

Psjunkie wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:39 am
cool clouds.....my favorite is the last with that beautiful light..you enhanced it well
thanks Frank, I liked the cloud on the first, but the light was better on the last - and the warm colors on the cloud..