Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

Places CritiqueTwo Muses, Cheekwood Estates

Location images not considered 'scapes; landmarks, towns and cities, parks, vacation locations, your house
minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Two Muses, Cheekwood Estates

Post by minniev »

Thalia, the statue, is considered the muse of comedy.

Blondie is the muse of the Almighty Smart Phone. Which might also be a form of comedy.
Attachments
what we hold (1 of 1).jpg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

Psjunkie
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: No

Post by Psjunkie »

Not real sure what to critique here minniev.......technically a good image, brightness of the sun in the background is separated well from the shaded area in the foreground..I'm just really left with no subject to focus on, with out your description I'm lost....find myself wanting to know what is causing the water motion, did a boat just leave or is it a fountain splashing???

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes

Post by minniev »

Psjunkie wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 pm
Not real sure what to critique here minniev.......technically a good image, brightness of the sun in the background is separated well from the shaded area in the foreground..I'm just really left with no subject to focus on, with out your description I'm lost....find myself wanting to know what is causing the water motion, did a boat just leave or is it a fountain splashing???
It's just one of those shots of humans using cell phones, this one in the shadow of a classical statue. No big deal. There's a fountain on the other end of the pool that was stirring the water up.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones