Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting / Room General Discussions / Introduce yourself
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
Sometimes when I'm out really, really skinny images gets me excited.
- IMG_7000 16X20.jpg (155.41 KiB) Viewed 272 times
Today is the Day, a New Day.
- Mentoris Imperator
- Posts: 4958
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
I love that you used the “skinny” look. I never feel bound by “normal” crop ratios in my own work or in that I enjoy looking at. I don’t understand why it matters. The image dictates the shape. That’s why I learned to cut my own mats. Very nice.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones