Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself
- Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
- Key Founding Member
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
- Location: Port Angeleeeeeeees, WA
- Editing option: No, please do not edit my images
call it as yours when taking a class from someone.
- IMG_0069 20X24.jpg (36.48 KiB) Viewed 346 times
- Mentoris Supremus
- Posts: 6273
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am
- Location: Mississippi
- Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image
I don't know enough about this type of photography to offer valid feedback but will say I very much like the way you used the gauzy windblown material in conjunction with lines and folds of the sand dunes.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests