Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting / Room General Discussions / Introduce yourself
"He who knows most knows how little he knows." -Thomas Jefferson

General DiscussionsPost your last photo of 2018

Duck
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post your last photo of 2018

Post by Duck » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:30 pm

2018 came to a close and we've all been pretty active with our cameras. Let's celebrate the passing of the year in a unique way... post the last photo you took in 2018.
You can ignore cellphone snapshots if you want.

Here is mine.
Unitas_Photography-0026.jpg
Skeleton knife
"If you didn't learn something new today, you wasted a day."
Image ImageImageImageImage

Tutorials ⇒ How to critique photos
NOTE: If you would like me specifically to critique your image, please let me know through a private message with a link to your post.

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by minniev » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Since I've already posted the last photo I took here http://www.photomentoris.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4595, I'll post the NEXT last photo I took, of my husband, incongruously chatting on his cell phone while we were lost in our own forest with a storm moving in. This area is now flooded, and it may be weeks before we can go back in there to explore more. We've built a makeshift bridge to get across the creek to see parts of our land that we've never seen. When I get around to it, I'm going to edit this one to add fantasy elements for a spooky effect, so if you have suggestions please share.

I'm thankful for this assignment, as it tells me where I left my favorite walking stick, an old hoe handle from days gone by.
Attachments
gene (1 of 1).jpg
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones