Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

General DiscussionsShare Your Instagram Accounts

Open Forum - This is the official "any-topic" portion of the site. Stop in, say "hello", comment on photo or non-photo related topics, vent your frustrations or just chill out. The choice is yours.
Krazyheart1
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, you can edit but ask me first

Re: Share Your Instagram Accounts

Post by Krazyheart1 »

Wind wrote:Mine is - https://instagram.com/windeb67/

WOW!! What an exciting Instagram feed! I find it exhilarating to find a feed like yours. I know instantly that those photos weren't taken with your iPhone and as a true photography lover and fan I would not only follow you but track back to find more of your body of work that I could check out. Beautiful work!

Gigi

Krazyheart1
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by Krazyheart1 »

Bobby Deal wrote:
Olivia wrote:my personal one : LMSUNSHINE
and my "trying to be business" > MYDOGSSTUDIO :)

Thanks for jumping in I'm off to check it out

Me too! Me too!

Krazyheart1
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by Krazyheart1 »

Duck wrote:I signed up a while back, used it to post a few images and then lost interest. Well, Gigi, you're motivating me to start posting again. So...

... Tat2Duck

But don't expect to find much there right now.

Now this is a perfect example to me of exactly what we're talking about. Because you have so few pictures there you say there isn't much to see but in just 10 pictures you have painted a very personal picture of yourself without even knowing. I see you have a sense of humor, I see the people around you and working for you/with you being silly and having a laugh. I see what you do when you aren't taking gorgeous photos. I see your artistic and creative, and create amazing body art!! I see pinch pictures, which not only almost always make me laugh but make me want to know more about them AND you. Also, there are dozens of fun apps to help take those and make them even better (not that you need to do that, yours look great!) just saying that for anymore interested in those. So, you gained a new follower on your Instagram acct. today but now I'm going to be hitting you up on there for more pics! Uh oh... ;)

Gigi

Duck
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by Duck »

Krazyheart1 wrote:...but now I'm going to be hitting you up on there for more pics! Uh oh... ;)

Bring it on!!! :pop:
"If you didn't learn something new today, you wasted a day."
Facebook : Unitas Photography
Instagram : @unitasphotography
Tutorials ⇒ How to critique photos
NOTE: If you would like me specifically to critique your image, please let me know through a private message with a link to your post.

Wind
Mentoris Peritus
Mentoris Peritus
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by Wind »

Krazyheart1 wrote:
Wind wrote:Mine is - https://instagram.com/windeb67/

WOW!! What an exciting Instagram feed! I find it exhilarating to find a feed like yours. I know instantly that those photos weren't taken with your iPhone and as a true photography lover and fan I would not only follow you but track back to find more of your body of work that I could check out. Beautiful work!

Gigi

Thanks Gigi glad you like the feed.

Onslow
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member

Post by Onslow »

Well, I finally succumbed and signed up to Instagram at the persuasion of Wind... So my address is john_murray59....