Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Storm

Post by St3v3M » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:54 am

PietFrancke wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 pm
took three shots for focus stacking purposes of a miniature that I painted years ago. I created diffusion by surrounding the miniature with paper towels, shined a lamp at them, and took five second exposures.

I then created a grey scale version of the focus stacked images and following the artgerm youTube tutorial on how to colororize a grey scale image I colored the hero figure. (The colors of the two background men were brought back in from the original. I then added the background from a cloud shot from last week.

And then standard fooling around with topaz impressions and nik.
I've been watching this for awhile and can only wish I had been into photography back in the D&D days.

This is amazing, and the discussion is even better. I think I like the single soldier the best! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

PietFrancke
Mentoris Secundus
Mentoris Secundus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by PietFrancke » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:08 am

St3v3M wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:54 am
PietFrancke wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 pm
took three shots for focus stacking purposes of a miniature that I painted years ago. I created diffusion by surrounding the miniature with paper towels, shined a lamp at them, and took five second exposures.

I then created a grey scale version of the focus stacked images and following the artgerm youTube tutorial on how to colororize a grey scale image I colored the hero figure. (The colors of the two background men were brought back in from the original. I then added the background from a cloud shot from last week.

And then standard fooling around with topaz impressions and nik.
I've been watching this for awhile and can only wish I had been into photography back in the D&D days.

This is amazing, and the discussion is even better. I think I like the single soldier the best! S-
Ha! I wish I learned how to do some of that D&D..